Thursday 15 January 2009

Bah

It's the new year and I was all positive. Yes, that's the past tense right there.

On the plus side I'm probably going to do much better academically this term, and I'm enjoying class more. I'm in the right field now and I should be okay in that sphere of life.

Everything seemed to be going great, until I realised I'm slowly sliding into the "meh" zone of mind again. And I know why. It's because I am social fuck-up.

Everyone else seems to have formed great big happy families, holding hands as they skip into their beautiful sunset of second-year accommodation, their only trouble being which glorius student townhouse they pick and its proximity to the pub and the university.

Yeah...

All I have is myself. Maybe I should just rent a shitty single bedsit and rot away alone. Can you taste the bitterness in the single tear running down my face? Good.

Okay, that did sound pretty emo. I'm feeling crap and I'll probably regret posting this blog later, but who cares, no-one reads it anyway... Okay, fair enough, that's taking the emo thing too far now. *Ahem*.

Wow, someone actually came over to give me a hug. Faith in humanity slightly restored. Going to bake cookies.

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awhh, I'm reading! haha! :D
I love your style, write onnnnnn

Sam, x

Carolyn said...

You know what? This blog is kind of brilliant!