Saturday 29 November 2008

I am the queen of stupid ideas

Hmm, I was staying up late tonight for various reasons, and then it started getting really late, and I decided something... Instead of going to bed, in two hours when the sun is about to come up, I'm going to get changed back out of my pyjamas again, into some warm clothes. I'm going to go and make myself a flask of tea, bring a bag with my mp3 player, camera and diary, and go up to watch the sun rise on the downs.

I don't have anyone to go with but that might be the beauty of it. I plan on continuing with my Daft Punk session and particularly I want to listen to Voyager.

Only a couple of hours more... Anyway, its Saturday tomorrow. Saturday is nothing or anything day, Sunday is work day.

I will update you on how this latest stupid idea goes later. Expect "for god's sake, why am I always having these stupid ideas", or something along those lines!

No comments: