Sunday 29 June 2008

Continued: Chocolate Testing

Well, I bought some more snack food to conduct research on. The first one was the control of the experiment - a Twix, a snack common to both England and USA. I ate it, of course, and there's no need to analyse that one because we all know what a Twix tastes like. So the next on my list is one I was going to review last time, but ate. That's right...

#3: "Whatchamacallit"

- First Impressions: A funny name.

- Findings: Omg! Wtf! This is a breakthrough! This is delicioso! This is phantasmagorical! The only way to truly describe it's flavour is that its... well, its... whatchamacallit... In fact, I had to read the description on the wrapper to figure it out: "Peanut flavour crisp, caramel, rich chocolatey coating"... Whatever it is - it's good.

- Observations: The first time I tried to review it, I realised I'd eaten it before I could say "whatchamacallit". Pretty good stuff!











That's it for now!

(P.S. Hmm. Maybe it was not "phantasmagorical":
Phantasmagorical
adjective: characterized by fantastic imagery and incongruous juxtapositions; "a great concourse of phantasmagoric shadows."

Well, I guess the fantastic imagery of the peanuts was incongrously juxtaposed with the caramel.)

(P.P.S I was going to review the donuts I ate last time, so I bought another pack, but I ate those too. Oops. At least I have an excuse to buy a third pack and eat those in the name of research).

3 comments:

DarthRyan89 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curly said...

They look small eough to fit a few bars in your suitcase ;-)

DarthRyan89 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.